The Board of Directors holds its monthly meetings at the
Greentree Village Community Room, located at 3826 Brook Shadow, the fourth
Thursday of every month at 7:00 pm. The November and December meetings are a combined meeting held on the first Thursday in December.
The Annual Meeting is held at the Greentree Village Community Room on the fourth Thursday of April each year. The Proxy Notice and pool tag registration are mailed at least one month prior to the event. (We are still trying to establish a proxy to elect the directors. Download Proxy)
NEXT MEETING: January 23, 2020, at 7pm, in the Greentree Village Community Room.
Kingwood Service Association
- Quarterly meetings on the fourth Thursday of January, April, July, October at 7 pm (South Woodland Hills CA room, 2038 Shadow Rock Dr)
- Public Safety meetings on the second Wednesday of each month at 7 pm (South Woodland Hills CA room, 2038 Shadow Rock Dr)
- Parks Committee meetings on the first Thursday of each month at 7 pm (South Woodland Hills CA room, 2038 Shadow Rock Dr)
Positive Interaction Program (PIP)
- In conjunction with Houston Police Dept, are held on the third Tuesday of each month at Church of Christ, 2901 Woodland Hills Dr. at 7 pm
Capital Improvement Program (CIP)
- In conjunction with City of Houston are held as posted at the Kingwood Community Center
National Drug Take Back Program
- Will be held in September (date to be determined)
- Kingwood Park N Ride